25 March 2011

I-City, Shah Alam

Here is a quick post about I-City.  Well before I went there, I was curious what the city would look like. Without hesitation, I invited a few friends and my sis to this Ai City.

Well to me, it’s more like “lights” land. It’s not really a city or a town, it’s just a quiet place where you can see different color of lights. If you are into LIGHTS photography, this would be the right place for you to start with.

The entrance fee is RM10 per car. You wouldn’t want to walk from far unless you are staying somewhere nearby.

IMG_1212

We have some “cool” impression when we first saw this. A sarcastic one!

 

IMG_1218

We saw many light trees. All the trees were fake but well, it still looked nice Open-mouthed smileIMG_1220

 

IMG_1227

I like these “trees” more. I was not into photography mood on that day, so just snap & cioz

 

IMG_1237

My lovely sis

 

IMG_1233

More treessssssss with lightsssssssss

 

IMG_1245

I hope the bear could hug me from my back. That’s why I squatted down. LOL

 

IMG_1248

Cactussssss

 

DSCF8598

An awkward position of my friend squatting down just to hide his “hmm hmm” Smile with tongue out anyway, nice one!

 

DSCF8590

the girls Red heart

 

DSCF8597

the buddies Winking smile

 

DSCF8601

A group pic

There is an “ice room” for $ xx entrance fee. Everyone was wearing thick jackets which were far thicker than mine that I wore in Oz. If you wanna know more about it, do find Mr. G

 

IMG_1229

Alright, I am cool with the lights. It has made a cross in my list. What’s next?

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker