05 May 2011

My style

Well, this would be a personal post. You are ought not to read, decision is in your hands :)

When people say you are great, you are fast, you are efficient, you are organized. What would be your first reaction? Proud? Happy? Dunno how to react?


I have experienced ups and downs like everyone does. The main influential matter in shaping a better me perhaps is the environment where I grown up. When hardship comes, I would try my best to diminish it. When success comes, I am satisfied and wanna do something different next time. When good things arrive, I like to share with people whom I love. When sadness comes, I would hide to myself, minimizing the burdens on others. When I am broke, I will try to earn some pennies without asking from FAMA if possible.

There are always pros and cons in every matter. I kept typing and deleting things that I am typing now, it's hard to describe it here. well for example, a solid metal is hard to bend, but it could absorb and release heat very quickly. On the other hand, if it hits a person's head, the person might die. If the kettle is too hot, no one would dare to hold it with their bare hands, isn't it? Same goes to, if you are beautiful or cute, more guys would incline to talk to you compared to those nerdy or odd girls. Undeniably, the topics would be different in catering each individual. Everyone has different maturity level and likes, it depends on which force that get to be connected or disconnected. 

Aha, the more I type, the more abstract it goes. No need to understand, it's just my style of expressing :)

I am just an ordinary girl who likes to be pampered too. dislikes to be too independent and rather to be the quiet one! LOL





1 comment:

sergeant_Roy said...

Your personalities is something that is unique and the only thing that is impossible for the world to imitate. Be yourself and i am sure that there will be some people, who will be cling to this personalities. To be honest, i am sure about this.

Stay cool as you are, my advice is, if you want to be pampered, please hint the guys. Because guys are stupid. they cant read your mind until you express clearly to them.


Yours sincerely

eXTReMe Tracker