15 June 2011

up to the point

Back to my square square post. Fyi, I have completed 3 test papers within the first 3 working days. How unfair it was as I had my papers for the 3 consecutive working days starting on 11th, 14th, 15th. 12th & 13th were public holidays. Essentially, I was struggling for the past few days and when the question papers were sitting on my table in the examination hall, I stoned for awhile because I did not know how to begin. Then, started to feel nervous. Luckily it did not rise to panic stage. LOL

Somehow, I felt quite steady nowadays. Is that a good sign or bad? Do I care for my result? Of course I do but perhaps not to the extreme extent. I even have some thoughts when doing my test paper today. I was thinking about my passion on the courses that I am doing. Am I choosing the right choice? I have only one last semester left but still lingering on the fence without having a concrete ground.

Sometimes, I dream big, dream wild just because I “hope” to be someone that I wish to be. The very first episode of GLEE telling everyone to do things that you are passion on, and eventually you would be good at it, because you are enjoying what you are doing.

Ironically, things don’t usually go the way it should be. So, I shall prepare for the best/worst things to arrive! life can be much happier when one is thinking positively!

I enjoy living at this small but cozy room with wonderful, funny housemates & neighbors. Whenever I am busy, they will understand. Whenever I am stressed, there is always someone cheering for me. Whenever I am lost, they will guide me, give me some decent advices. The best part is whenever it is dinner time, the PRO chefs will offer some food without letting you starve. LOL Hopefully I could make some effort to cook some good food for them too.

Till now, a long rambling post again. Will be back for travel sharing after my exam, promise kay? Love ya.

IMG_2979

Randomly like this!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker