23 November 2011

Fishing

Dear readers, here I am back once again. Nooo, I have been blogging on and off, I think it has become my habit. Not really into blogging but I do blog when I feel to.

Went to fishing for the first time few days ago. My friend bought the coupon from a voucher website and hence, the total cost for the trip was so reasonable.

After 2 hours of car ride, we arrived the fishing spot. At first, I have no idea how to use the fishing rod. After getting short tutorial from my friend, I started to get a hang of it and yeaaa, kinda happy when I managed to throw the fishing line far enough from where I stood. Besides, the weather was freaking hot, luckily and brought my cardigan and wore on it under the blazing sun waiting restlessly for the fish to bite the bait. IMG_1956

There is a policy in fishing at the place which is everyone must release the fish once they caught any of the fishes. The guys who stood beside us caught them endless time because they were using small fish as a bait, hence, we saw literally the whole process of from fishing, catching the fish until taking picture with the fish and releasing them.

IMG_1966

IMG_1977

Trying to act pro which has failed miserably.

Somehow, the fishes were smart enough not to eat our baits which have hook on it. But they did eat the baits that were just randomly threw into the pond. How smart they were.

IMG_1980

The UQMSA Ex-committee gang Smile

After reaching home, we just had little time to shower and be prepared before heading to a friend’s house for a party.

IMG_1983

IMG_1988

Their house was freaking big and cozy. I hope my parents are that rich too. LOL. The DJ game was so cool too but didn’t get a chance to play Sad smile after that, they had a short karaoke session before everyone started to dozing off due to exhaustion.

IMG_1993

IMG_1994

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker