Aloha, I am back for blogging … may be for awhile. Will try to blog when I have the mood for blogging. Last few days my friends and I went up to Ipoh and Cameron Highlands for holiday. The first meal we had once we reached Ipoh was the below @ 大樹下, Ipoh. There were many people queuing up for the food. I didn’t manage to eat Asam Laksa when I were in Penang. Hence, decided to order Asam Laksa, my fav! Yumyum~
The makan stall offers a variety of minuman which include dragon fruit juice, jagung juice, and of course, red bean ice blended is a must try drink!
On the next day, we went up to Cameron Highlands. Although the breeze was not that cold compared to N years ago, but still the view was breathtaking.
We were so lucky to see kumbang at a closer distance. I tried to touch its “head”, challenge accepted & conquered! LOL
@ BOH
Cute loving couple
During night time, we played Truth or Dare. The questions or tasks were kinda tricky yet we really had a good time playing together.
The task was how many people could fit in a couch! LOL
These were the plants that I bought from Cameron. Hopefully my parents could take good care of them since they have green fingers
Till here. I would try to blog about my other awesome destination next time! Currently listening to LITE making me feels great and peaceful <3
No comments:
Post a Comment