Wohoo, now is already July. Time flies like no one business. Everyday busying with hw hw hw till forgetting the time passes so damn fast. Now is my stress-relief time. Wakaka...Well, there is nothing interesting activity to share now. Just ponder around and wanna to have a break from my work.
Is Santa Clause coming to the town? Lately there are quite alots of my friends become birthday girls or guys. At the same time, I am broke as mostly I just share the presents with my friends. If wanna me give, I need time to make. Sometimes, I would quite envy those brithday persons who receive so many gifts and wishes at that single day. Me? Think back, when I really receive presents from my friends? Apart from primary school, there is none at all. I usually organise party during primary school, so all my friends will give me presents and sing birthday song together. Thinking back again, I didn hear my whole bunch of friends singing birthday song together with me but we did sing quite a few times to all my beloved friends. What I still remember was there is one time Melissa suddenly called me and she sang the whole birthday song to me.
Allah, presents are not important for me. Just that keep wondering why almost every year birthday also so normal and quiet. My parents are so busy, my siblings are busy with their band stuffs, and somemore it falls on holiday, so it is hardly for me to see all my beloved friends. Not to mention, I have my worst birthday not long time ago.
Birthday or not is no longer that important for me. What's important is the day my mum has done a greatest job to let me out from her tummy, to see the reality world.
Mostly ppl wish before blowing their candles. Imagine there is a candle in front of me now, and I have blew it off. Happy birthday and happy new year, PehHwa!
Stop crapping lah! Beh-tahan of PehHwa. I just wanna be myself. That's all I wish for.
Hope? I hope that I can fly right after my exam and stop putting wet blanket. Let's have peace.
Haha..Sorry I am not good at expressing myself. There is no need for you to throw tantrum. Relax n calm. I am myself. Just wanna do well in my studies and achieve my ambitions. All the best ya.
~Friends 4 Life~
~Silence is golden, I will become more passive than ever~
Amithabha.
No comments:
Post a Comment