25 April 2009

Toch ANZAC Day Midnight Service

Well, yesterday was 24th of April – my first ever choir performance in Aussie. Usually international students seldom join co-curricular activities which they require to attend night practices every week. However, this sopo did join due to her strong interest in singing as a group.

Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (Anzac day) is a special day to commemorate soldiers and warriors in WW1 and WW2 who have sacrifice their precious lives in the war.

_______________________________________

Around 9p.m,  I was prepared and JOM.

DSC00452

DSC00457This was my ugly duckling black costume ^^

Well, I boarded the bus and went to the city. Since it was still early, I decided to roam around to find FOOD. I was starving at that time :?

IMG_0383

This is the Casino of Queensland. I like the lighting and the couple was taking pic of that building ^^ Hopefully I would get a chance to visit the casino one day. Lolz, it doesn’t mean that I want to gamble =.=

I heard that the toilet was very very beautiful. Erm.. If I sakt perut atau nak kencing badly during the night whereby every shop has closed, why not consider that heaven door? right?

IMG_0389

 

 IMG_0400

That was my food for dinner. Guess what is that? In M’sia, I only ate once because I always thought that it was expansive. In Aussie, I used to eat it frequently because it was considered the cheapest, boleh kenyang food. wtf

IMG_0401

Someone got busted =.=

IMG_0406

After finishing my food, I just couldn’t resist myself to buy a cone of ice-cream in that freaking cold weather. SS mar, tak boleh ke? I’m lovin it =)

______________________________

After roaming around like a beggar, I went back to the meeting place. Erm.. Let me say say about what I have seen along my walking journey in that night alone.

I saw lots of people walking in the street lo. wtf.

Perhaps it was Friday, that’s why most of the shops closed at around 8 or 9p.m instead of 5p.m. double swt.

Most of the people walking on the street are either with their friends or lover. I saw most of them kissing and hugging each other publicly and laugh cheerfully to each other. Other than that, I saw an old couple holding hands tightly and looking at each other sweetly. I did not feel irritate as I did accept their culture openly. But every time when I see this kind of situation, I would “hmmmm” to myself. It doesn’t mean that I feel disgusting or what. It is just “hmmmm” without reason. Perhaps I am jealous of them because I am walking alone without companion while they have their lover or friends to hang around?

“hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”.

__________________________________

  IMG_0437

Beloved choir members =)

 

IMG_0423

LOVE is in the air ^^ They were strangers before they met in choir. Now, they were couple. Awww.. How sweet are they.

IMG_0451

Everyone was walking towards ANZAC square. We even sung while walking and everyone was looking at us with weird expression and full of curiosity. Haha.. Siapa orang ni yg pakai semua hitam hitam dan menyanyi sambil berjalan. Giler ke?

I would upload the video next time =)

IMG_0466

This was our scores and file. Well, I hope to have a clip lamp as well. lolz.

 IMG_0469

Camwhored in toilet pulak =.=

IMG_0478

Askar-askar sedang membuat persediaan

 IMG_0483

Kawan-kawan dari soprano part

DSC00478

Well, when we were singing, the whole area was so quiet. I was standing at the front lane facing conductor directly. However, I could not project my voice nicely as I really can’t hit high notes. wtf. It was so sad wei. Hence, I did not really enjoy my singing as I kept on “curi ayam” on some words. Plus, I kept wanting to cough as it was beyond my control. However, I kept on tahan while I was singing. That moment was really torturing me =(

Argh… I hope that my vocal cord will recover very soon. My grand performance is around the corner. Argh…. I wanna project a better and strong voice. Can I???

__________________________________

Oh ya, today is my beloved mum and my silly friend- Zl ’s birthday. Wish them best of luck and take care ^^

Happy birthday. Yea, everyone old jor. I am still young. swt =.=

yes, tomorrow got to wake up damn early to do what I like again =)

Cheers everyone.

p/s: Mummy and daddy, sorry for worrying me of going out alone frequently. I would always be alert and taking good care of myself. Love you all much =)

感恩

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker